Weekend Gala Dinner Extravaganza #12

The weekly Dinner party is on !!!! Bring your dishes and share with all of us.

Don’t you just love dinner parties? I adore them. Large, small, medium, private, public, dancy, fancy, stuck up, footloose, dressy, casual, kiddie, couples, birthday, anniversary or just a ladies night – you name it and I love it.

Creating a fancy menu excites me equally. Should I go for finger foods or mocktails? Cheese or fries? Maybe a pizza night. No, no, let’s have a 7 course dinner evening.

The possibilities are endless. What would you like to cook? How would you go about the decoration? Or table setting? Put on your thinking caps, tie that apron and come on over. Let’s PARTEY!!!!

LINK UP!!!!! Scroll below at the bottom to link up.

Copy paste this image on your WordPress blog for link back or cntrC my URL for link back. This is MANDATORY.

weekend gala dinner extravaganza

The Fun Begins:

The linky party opens Thursday midnight and closes Thursday midnight EST. You can post:

a) Anything that you can present in a dinner party. Numbers don’t matter, make whatever takes your fancy. Whip up that cream, grab the wine bottle, broil those steaks, chop the greens or fillet that fish. Go healthy or go sinful. It’s a party, HAVE FUN!

You can also post on party decoration ideas, party games ideas, ice breaker ideas, beauty tips, fashion ideas – in short anything that makes a party rocking.

b) Link new or old blog posts. Do not link posts that you have already shared here earlier. Share one or share more if you want. But please make sure to link the URL of your blog post, and NOT the homepage. Also, post your own creations and photographs that you have the copyright to.

c) Leave me a comment telling me what you posted.

d) Like my Facebook page for updates, and share this linky party with your friends. Spreading love helps spread the word.

e) Mingle with other Party goers. Visit them and leave them comments. The whole idea of a party is to make friends and this is no different.

I will share them on my Facebook page and Pinterest.

Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

My favorites Menu Finds from last week: (Click on the pictures to visit the web page for recipe)

Appetizer: Taro root fries

Dark Chocolate Espresson cupcakes

My Favorite this week:

Rajasthani Ghevar

ENJOY!!!

13 comments for “Weekend Gala Dinner Extravaganza #12

1. August 23, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I’m loving the delicious set up of dishes :)
    Great dinner party!

Choc Chip Uru recently posted..Guest Post #8: Ensaymada BunsMy Profile

2. August 24, 2013 at 3:54 PM

What a tempting collection of dishes! Thanks for hosting, Minnie.
    ChgoJohn recently posted..Ramps Ravioli with Morel MushroomsMy Profile

3. August 26, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Thank you so much for inviting us to this gala dinner extravaganza Minnie :) All the dishes looks ssuper delicious and tempting me :) Am glad the ghevar is your fav this week :) Thank you :)

Cheers!!
    Manjula Bharath recently posted..Lychee LemonadeMy Profile

4. August 26, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Hi Minnie, Thanks for inviting me to this wonderful gala party. The idea is simply superb! Thanks a lot dear to choosing my Cheesy Green Beans as one of your favorite dishes. Thanks.
    Sanoli Ghosh recently posted..BAKED NAMKEEN COOKIESMy Profile

5. August 27, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Hi Minnie i am unable to link my post to your event..http://abowlofcurry.blogspot.com/2013/08/pepper-chicken-fry-hot-hot.html
    Preetha recently posted..Pepper Chicken Fry… HOT!!! Hot!!!My Profile

• August 27, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Hi Preetha, I apologize for the problem you are having in linking up. I am not sure why….maybe server issue or something…..I have linked it for you. Thanks so much for bringing it over, it looks delicious!!
      Minnie recently posted..Malai Kulfi – an Indian ice creamMy Profile

6. August 27, 2013 at 12:57 PM

It is that i need to do a blog-hop.. and is it only on Thursday i need to link the post
    Preetha recently posted..Pepper Chicken Fry… HOT!!! Hot!!!My Profile

7. August 28, 2013 at 5:22 AM

Lovely Event Minnie, I have linked my recipes.
    Jaleela recently posted..Moru Moru Sankara meen varual /Crispy Red Snapper FryMy Profile

8. August 28, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Hey minnie.. Awesome event.. Thanks for inviting me.. Have linked my 1st entry… Creamy Coconut Milk & Rice Pudding .. Happy hosting dear :-)
    Nilu A recently posted..Creamy Coconut Milk & Rice PuddingMy Profile

9. August 29, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Oh yum! You really have to invite me for your dinner parties if you come to goa. =P

10. August 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM

hi Minnie ! wonderful dinner party event . i have liked your Facebook page and linked my first entry Baklava

Thanks for inviting me..
    sapana recently posted..Date & Tamarind ChutneyMy Profile

11. September 4, 2013 at 2:38 PM

I have linked 2 more posts… Potato masala Roast and Kesar Pista Kulfi.. Plz do check it..
    Preetha Soumyan recently posted..Kesar Pista Kulfi – Indian Street Ice CreamMy Profile

12. October 2, 2013 at 6:37 PM