Aloo Matar and a sweet tooth

Aloo matar

Have you ever visited the blog ‘Go bake yourself‘? Chances are you have. Hence you possibly know Uru, the force behind that crazy amazing blog is the ‘sweetest’ girl in our blogosphere.You don’t? No way. You HAVE to check her blog out. Her sweet offerings are a work of art. Her brownies not only win brownie points from her family and friends (lucky them), they make sure those who follow her recipes earn tons of brownie points for themselves as well.

Right now she is serenading Boston with her affable charm and lyrical disposition. Meanwhile, she also is taking care of her blog, much like the way she likes to nurture her cakes and makes sure they always come out right. When she requested a guest post, I knew I had to do one.

I chose a very simple recipe of ‘peas and potato’ curry, or ‘Aloo matar’ as we call it in Hindi. Go check it out.

Enjoy!

7 comments for “Aloo Matar and a sweet tooth

1. August 10, 2015 at 8:44 AM

Uru is lovely and that’s great news about being in Boston! Nice of you to guest post too Minnie! 😀
    Lorraine @Not Quite Nigella recently posted..Roastville, Marrickville & The Dirty Chicken Benedict!My Profile

2. August 10, 2015 at 10:44 PM

LOVEEE the flavor profile of that dish!!
    GiGi Eats recently posted..Taking On TaiwanMy Profile

3. August 11, 2015 at 12:53 AM

I didn’t know Uru was in Boston!
    Hotly Spiced recently posted..Intercontinental, Sanctuary Cove, QLDMy Profile

4. August 11, 2015 at 5:49 AM

Aloo matar is our fav food at dinner. Fav more as its easy to cook hahaha. But we never did it with chat masala. Just salt and turmeric and dhania. Next will cook it with chat masala. That’s sure going to taste better than what we cook.
    Bhaskar recently posted..Happy birthday Didi.My Profile

5. August 12, 2015 at 12:04 PM

Love Uru’s blog. And love Aloo Matar. So of course I’m on my way to check out the recipe right now . . .
    John/Kitchen Riffs recently posted..Tomato, Cucumber, and White Bean SaladMy Profile

6. November 28, 2016 at 6:24 AM

It Sounds Yummy & water mouthing. Thank you for sharing it.

7. February 24, 2017 at 11:35 PM

aloo matar is my favorite dish.. thanks for sharing….